Alright, so everyone should probably listen UP for this one (we had to). When it comes to necessary-for-life knowledge, Pixar’s Up has it in spades. Since we could all use a little life wisdom from time to time, let’s take a few lessons from Up’s (adventure) book:
12. Talking dogs are real.
11. Travel can be a very creative thing. Balloons… who knew?
10. New clubs are built on good handshakes.
9. Quiet moments are everything.
8. Adventure books are important. Also, emotional. Just, ugh, that last page.
7. A Wilderness Explorer is a good person to have around. With or without GPS.
6. It’s usually a good idea to give new adventures a thumbs up.
5. Your dreams are good decoration inspiration.
4. Some things never do change.
3. Kevin is a girl.
2. The Ellie Badge is the highest honor you can give a friend.
1. True love never gets old.
We’re pretty sure Carl and Ellie are the best life mentors. Now excuse us while we go watch the “Married Life” scene because it’s just too good.