Fall brings with it a veritable cornucopia of reasons to be excited. (Yes, we’re high fiving ourselves for the Thanksgiving joke.) We’ve compiled some of the ones that have us counting down the days and hours:
1. Haunted Mansion Goes Holiday
We love you, Jack!
2. It’s a Small World Goes Holiday
Now it’s a wintery world after all.
3. Frozen Comes to Theaters
We have our scarves all ready.
4. Toy Story of Terror
October 16, 2013 on ABC. Calendars marked.
5. Mickey’s Halloween Party
Tickets purchased? Check. Costumes? Brainstorm to commence now.
6. Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Finally Premieres
With a special cameo by Cobie Smulders, among other things. #CoulsonLives
7. Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
We like all of this. Yum in advance.
8. Disney-inspired Halloween Costumes
We’re trying to decide between Belle and Mary Poppins. Cast your vote in the comments.
9. New Vinylmation Collections
Fingers crossed they’re as great as The Little Mermaid collection that was just released.
10. Once Upon a Time in Wonderland Comes to ABC
Talk about falling down the rabbit hole… into something epic.
11. ABC Family’s 13 Nights of Halloween
Read: A socially-acceptable reason to watch Hocus Pocus and The Addams Family and The Nightmare Before Christmas all in a one week period of time.
12. More New Mickey Cartoons
Oh, boy! (We had to.)
13. The “Get a Horse!” Short Airing Before Frozen
It involves the voice of Walt. Need we say more?
14. Blustery Days
They’re a really great reason for us to watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. And see Piglet with a scarf on.
Which one are you the most excited for?