Today, July 21, is National Ice Cream Day. Any way you celebrate this is excellent, but we decided there must be a way to Disneyfy the experience. So, we took our Mickey cookie cutter…
And our Mickey ice cream scooper…
And did some research. Below are our humble suggestions for how to take your Ice Cream Day festivities from meh to memorable.
1. Make Your Ice Cream Sandwich with Mickey-Shaped Cookies:
Everything tastes better when it’s shaped like our favorite Mouse.
2. Create the Wish Upon a Star-berry Sundae:
This tastes delicious and might help make your dreams come true. #TwoBirdsOneSundae
3. Add Mickey Ears to an Ordinary Bowl of Ice Cream:
Again, everything tastes better this way.
4. Blend a Grey Stuff Milkshake:
It’s delicious. Don’t believe us? You should.
5. Add Ice Cream and Syrup to Mickey Waffles:
Ice cream on waffles. It’s a revelation.
6. Add Sprinkles in the Shape of Mickey:
This requires forethought and a cutout of Mickey. But it’s worth it.
7. Make a Smackerel of Honey Sundae:
Beware: you might have to share this one with a certain silly old bear.