The Lone Ranger and Tonto are in theaters now. And that itself is exciting. But what’s even more exciting? Silver is in theaters. In all his exceptionally fantastic scene-stealing glory. Here are 12 reasons you should see Silver on the silver screen (and no we’re not counting that incredible dual meaning phrase we just wrote):
2. He looks regal from afar.
3. He’s really steady. Even when someone atop him is trying to avenge his brother.
4. He’s able to identify spirit walkers. And that’s kind of the coolest thing we’ve ever heard.
5. He runs. A lot. And he looks great doing it.
6. His “eyes closed” look is so serene. And so wise.
7. He’s carrying Tonto and the Lone Ranger and some lassos and some other stuff. Like a boss.
8. He just looks like he knows everything that could ever be known. See…
9. He makes the Lone Ranger look really fierce.
10. This docupod, in which it’s revealed that Silver is actually played by several horses:
11. He’s just. so. white. and. beautiful. and. majestic.
12. He and Tonto have perhaps the best staring contest moment that has ever been captured on film.
Now that we’ve convinced you of Silver’s greatness, you might want to get your tickets to see The Lone Ranger in theaters. The big screen is the only way to do him justice (get it… justice?).