Guys, it’s time to come clean. We have Disney problems: the types of things that happen when you’re a super Disney fan and trying to live everyday life. To be honest, we don’t think these are problems at all. They’re more like awesome things that make all of us Disney fans, the greatest fans ever.
1. When our vinlymation collection starts to take over our apartment.
We could have sworn there was a bed in here somewhere…
2. When our Mickey egg ring breaks from too much use.
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO EAT BREAKFAST NOW?
3. When it takes us way too long to get dressed to go to a Disney Park because we have so many Mickey ears to choose from.
Should we go with the Oswald ears or the classic Mickey ears? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE?
4. When we tie every real life situation back to a Disney situation.
Friend: I want to go to the movies tonight, but my dad wants me to stay in and do homework.
Us: This is just like that time in The Little Mermaid when Ariel wants to go to shore and King Triton is NOT having it.
5. When we can’t help but burst into singing Disney songs at inopportune moments.
Like when we’re at work/school/the gym/a restaurant/public transportation. Everywhere, really. We sing Disney songs a lot.
6. When people stare at us at the beach because we see seagulls and start going, “Mine! Mine! Mine!”
But how could we not shout, “Mine!” at seagulls? HOW COULD WE NOT?
7. When we take one of those “Which Princess Are You” tests and we don’t get our favorite princess. The princess who DEFINES US.
What?!? We love Snow White, but come on, WE ARE SO OBVIOUSLY BELLE.
8. When we realized that collecting pins > anything else ever.
…And our productivity levels went WAY down as a result.
9. When we compare pretty much every guy we meet to Flynn Rider.
Our mothers tell us this is why we’re single.
10. When we can’t help but end random sentences in Disney ways.
Friend: “Look at this stuff!”
Us: “ISN’T IT NEAT? WOULDN’T YOU THINK MY COLLECTION’S COMPLETE!?”
11. When we have the same favorite movie at 27 that we did at 10.
It’s a tale as old as time, guys.
12. When we see hidden Mickeys wherever we go.
Bowl of cereal? Of course not. Bowl of Mickeys. Duh.
13. When a churro isn’t a churro unless it’s from a Disney Park.
We can’t eat them anywhere else. IT’S NOT THE SAME.
14. When we see red and white polka dots and are immediately reminded of Minnie Mouse.
Napkin? No. Minnie.
15. When our desk is piled so high with Disney DVDs and Blu-rays that it can’t actually be used as a desk.
Who needs work space anyways? We’re just gonna be watching these movies…
Phew. We feel a lot better now that we’ve finally come clean with our Disney problems. We’re off to draw chalk sketches on the sidewalk and then attempt to jump inside them. Got a problem with that? We didn’t think so.