Here’s the deal. It’s 10:01 am and you have a Fast Pass for 10:55 am. Lines are a tad on the long side, so you don’t have time to go on another ride. What do you do? We’ve got you covered. Here is a list of top-notch, OMD-approved ways to pass the time.
1. Gnaw your way through a gigantic turkey leg.
Time consuming, and delicious!
2. Mail a letter.
This would make you a professional multi-tasker, which, let’s face it, we all aspire to be. Also, how cool would it be to get a letter from Disneyland, right? Right.
3. See where this cave on Pirate’s Cove leads.
Spoiler Alert: nowhere.
4. Admire the local wildlife.
Mooses! Moosi? … Moose. We’re pretty sure the plural of moose is moose.
5. Climb around in this abandoned pirate ship thingy.
And bask in your awesomeness.
6. Wonder whether or not this abandoned train track has always been there…
…and then wonder how it’s possible that you’ve never noticed it before. Weird.
7. Hoard some (recently un)buried treasure.
Yo ho! Yo ho! Give us all the treasure. Now.
8. See what’s inside this abandoned mine-looking place.
Spoiler Alert: something.
9. Climb in this pirate jungle gym, presumably made of bones and skulls.
Or, you know, maybe skip this one.
10. Ponder what exactly is going on here.
Are we going canoeing somewhere to cut down a tree to do some stuff with these other tools, which don’t even know the names of?
11. Pop into this blacksmith’s shop.
Maybe Will Turner will be there!? #swoon
12. Listen to these nice firemen play some music.
And invent a game: spot the dalmatian. (Get it? Cause dalmatians have spots… we know, we’re hilarious.)
13. Get a caricature of yourself.
Bonus points for making a funny face.
14. Wish you had Disneyland’s gardener.
Disneyland flowers > other flowers.
15. Daydream about joining Club 33.
Ah, the good life.
16. Take a ride on the DCA trolley car.
Extra points for yelling, “I’m on a trolley!” out the window.
17. Gawk awkwardly at the splendour that is the Animation Building.
Ugh. So. Gorgeous.
18. Consider opening a vineyard.
Give up after realizing that you can just come to DCA and look at this one. Way less work.
19. Go see Muppet Vision 3D!
20. Visit Cars Land.
It. Is. Epic.
21. Get a mint julep and some beignets.
22. Shoot things at the Shooting Exposition.
It’s the wildest exposition in the wilderness!
23. Get a churro.
Then do these awesome things with it.
24. Visit Princess Fantasy Faire.
And become BFFs with your favorite princess.
And just like that it’s time to use your fast pass! Huzzah! You can now be confident that you have squeezed all the magic possible into your trip to the Park. We’re giving you a slow-clap right now. We are. Just trust us.