At this summer’s D23 Expo, kicking off Friday, August 9, a fresh crop of Disney Legends will be inducted to join their illustrious forbears. See how much you know about Disney’s newest Legends!
1) What’s the name of Ed Wynn’s character in Mary Poppins?
A) Uncle Bob
B) Cousin Ed
C) Uncle Albert
2) Billy Crystal is the voice of Mike Wazowski. He’s also hosted which awards program?
A) The Academy Awards®
B) The Tonys®
C) The Emmys®
3) Which character was Glen Keane lead animator for in The Little Mermaid?
4) Which Disney Parks Mountain attraction did Imagineer Tony Baxter NOT work on?
A) The Matterhorn
B) Big Thunder Mountain
C) Splash Mountain
5) In what capacity did Steve Jobs serve the Walt Disney Company?
A) Chief Technical Officer
B) Member of the Board of Directors
6) In what creative area(s) did Collin Campbell contribute to the Walt Disney Company?
A) Theme Parks
B) Animated film
D) All of the above
Scroll down to see how you did!
1 – C) Uncle Albert is one of the many elements in Mary Poppins drawn from P.L. Travers’ novels.
2 – A) Billy has hosted the Academy Awards ® nine times – so far! He has won six Emmys and one Tony, but has never served as host at the ceremonies.
3 — C) Glen was lead animator for Ariel, among many other Disney characters during his illustrious career.
4 – A) The Matterhorn was a bit before Tony’s time.
5 – B) When Disney acquired Pixar Animation Studios in 2006, Steve became a member of the Board of Directors.
6 – D) Collin was a true Renaissance man and worked on everything from the Enchanted Tiki Room to Lady and the Tramp. He is especially remembered for his spectacular concept art for the Disney Theme Parks.