1. When did the first Mickey Mouse doll debut?
2. Name the company that published Disney’s first Mickey Mouse Book:
D. Random House
3. In 1930, Walt Disney signed his first merchandising contract with …
A. George Broggie
B. George Jerguson
C. George Borgfeldt
D. George Sterling
4. Emerson was licensed to manufacture which Mickey Mouse product in the 1930′s?
B. Wind-up toys
5. Which character did NOT appear on a wristwatch during the 1930′s?
A. Mickey Mouse
B. Big Bad Wolf
C. Minnie Mouse
D. Donald Duck
6. What company produced the first Disney phonograph record?
D. RCA Victor
Continue reading for the answers and see how you scored!
1. – C. The first Mickey Mouse doll debuted in 1930.
2. – A. Bibo-Lang published Disney’s first Mickey Mouse Book.
3. – C. In 1930, Walt Disney signed his first merchandising contract with George Borgfeldt.
4. – A. Emerson was licensed to manufacture Mickey Mouse radios in the 1930′s.
5. – C. Minnie Mouse did NOT appear on a wristwatch during the 1930′s.
6. – D. RCA Victor produced the first Disney phonograph record.
Want more? How well do you know … Disney on Television?