Frozen is available on Blu-ray today! To celebrate, we put together everything you’ll need for a Frozen movie night. Frozen crafts, Frozen shoes, Frozen snacks. It’s pretty much the best thing in the world. After all, the only thing better than a “Let It Go” sing-along, is a “Let It Go” sing-along paired with a hot chocolate bar.
Frozen Blueberry Pops
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tablespoons honey
1 pint blueberries
1 pint blackberries
2-3 drops blue food coloring
Mint for garnish
10 count popsicle molds and 10-20 sticks (based on type of mold)
2 medium mixing bowls
Fork (for slight mashing of berries)
- Combine yogurt, honey and blue food coloring into a medium sized mixing bowl. Stir mixture until the ingredients form a uniform blue color.
- Spoon two tables of yogurt honey mixture into the bottom of each popsicle mold.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine blueberries and blackberries.
- With a fork, slightly mash the berries until they are combined into a chunky mixture. Make sure the berries are small enough to fit into the popsicle molds.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of berry mixture into the mold covering the blue yogurt.
- Insert the wooden popsicle stick into the mold and use the remaining yogurt mixture to cover the berries.
- Add mint to the bottom of the molds for garnish.
- Let freeze for at least 4 hours. Once frozen, run molds under warm water to release the popsicle from the mold. Enjoy!
Frozen Hot Chocolate Bar
Favorite hot chocolate mix
White and milk chocolate chips
Wafer cookie stirrers
Assorted blue and white sprinkles
Small serving dishes to hold various hot chocolate toppings
- Choose your favorite hot chocolate toppings.
- Pour each topping into a separate dish and assemble into a fun self-serve hot chocolate toppings bar. Place a spoon into each dish to make decorating your hot chocolate a snap.
- Make your favorite hot chocolate recipe or mix and decorate as you desire. Yummy!
Frozen Marshmallow Garland
Spool of white thread
1 bag regular marshmallows
1 bag mini marshmallows
Large eyed needle that will fit the size of thread
- Thread needle with length of garland string desired. Example: 3-4 feet in length.
- Push the need through the middle of a marshmallow and string onto the thread.
- Continue adding mini and regular marshmallows, leaving approximately 4-5 inches between each marshmallow. If the marshmallows are sliding, fasten a knot at the base of each marshmallow after they are strung onto the thread.
- Follow the step above to create additional strands for a dramatic looking snow garland.
Frozen Ombre Glitter Sneakers
3-4 tubes of various colored blue glitter paint (we used Martha Stewart glitter paint)
- Remove the laces from the sneakers to avoid getting paint on them.
- Tape off the bottom of the sneaker with masking tape. This will insure a clean edge on the sole of the sneaker.
- Using the darkest blue glitter paint, paint ¼ of the sneaker with even brush strokes. You may need to add another coat if the paint is too transparent.
- Continue painting each of the remaining ¼ sections of the shoe with the next darkest color to lightest color.
- Make sure to blend the edge between each color to create a smooth gradient effect.
- Let sneakers dry completely, before replacing the laces and removing the masking tape.